We Speak Cat!™
Felix Cat Insurance understands that our felines are special pets with special needs. It is our mission to not only celebrate all things feline but also to help make cat health care and veterinary care less stressful and more obtainable for every cat and their staff — you! Our affordable cat insurance plans will help give you peace of mind that you’ll always be able to handle their medical expenses.
Unexpected vet bills can happen at any time and we’re here to help. Let Felix Cat Insurance pay up to 90% of your next vet bill.
Affordable Cat Insurance Plans With Whisker-to-Tail Protection
With Felix, you can enjoy whisker-to-tail coverage for your feline family member. Felix Cat Insurance presents 3 affordable plan options for your cat. Additionally, our plans can be further personalized with your choice of 3 deductibles and 3 reimbursement options so that you can get the purr-fect plan and be in charge of getting a great price.
Many Common Pet Accidents and Illnesses
- Accidents and Illnesses
- ACL Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Cancer and Growths
- Digestive Issues
- Hip Dysplasia
- Toxin Ingestion
Many Items That Some Other Plans Exclude or Charge Extra For:
- Exam Fees
- Alternative Therapies
- Hereditary Conditions*
- Final Respects*
- Pre-existing conditions coverage.*
* Hereditary and Congenital Condition coverage only included for pets under 9 years old. Final Respects coverage only included for pets under 5 years old. Pre-existing conditions coverage subject to a 12-month waiting period and is not available in all states.
Costly and Advanced Treatments and Services
- Cancer Treatments
- Emergency Care
- MRIs and CT Scans
- Nutrition Supplements/Vitamins
- Prescription Medications
- Radiology and Lab Tests
- Dental Cleaning
- Flea/Tick Prevention
- Heartworm Prevention
- Rabies Vaccine
What’s Not Covered
- Elective Procedures (except Gastropexy – covered when Wellness is included)
- Experimental treatments
- Nail Trims
* Coverage is restricted to Accident Only plans for pets over 9 years old at the time of enrollment. Please see details on our Accident Only plan by clicking here.
We’re Cat Specialists
and our expert cat insurance staff is committed to helping you every step of the way. Visit our FAQs here, call us @ 1-866-FELIX-09 (866-335-4909) or email us at Support@FelixCatInsurance.com.
For our policyholders, you get 24/7/365 access to service and the vet support helpline by logging into your
Felix Cat Insurance Customer Portal.